Earlier today, Danny Yohannan (K.P. Yohannan’s son and in leadership at Gospel for Asia) tweeted the following:
#ccspc15 Come by the Gospel for Asia table and get some awesome free materials. #veiloftears #books… https://t.co/rJWNoAf2WT
— Danny Yohannan (@DannyYohannan) July 6, 2015
GFA is exhibiting at the Calvary Chapel Senior Pastors Conference (watch live here). I wonder if GFA will address any of the CC pastors’ questions.
Tomorrow will be two months since GFA told me they would answer no more questions. GFA reps have time to exhibit at this conference but they can’t be bothered to address other matters such as:
- Why GFA leaders prevailed upon their own students to carry envelopes of undeclared U.S. cash to India in apparent violation of U.S. law. Thus far, GFA has not apologized for violating their own financial integrity guidelines or requiring students as young as 18 to engage in smurfing of large amounts of cash to India.
- GFA’s audit (conducted by Bland Garvey) failed to disclose three related NGOs which received funds from GFA’s American donors. Furthermore, between $30-50 million of money GFA said went to India in 2013 does not show up in reports submitted to the Indian government.
- Another question I hope someone from GFA will address is why there is a massive surplus of funds being stored in Indian banks.
- Perhaps leaders at the exhibit table could address why K.P. Yohannan claimed he didn’t allow men being ordained to kiss his ring but a video shows the men kissing his ring.
- An ongoing concern has been the stories of around 100 former staff members who have unresolved problems with GFA. Current turnover in U.S. staff should be a red flag to any supporter. Reports are now that few students are returning to the School of Discipleship for a second year.
- Maybe GFA reps could also say why GFA–India did not disclose to the Indian government the amount of money given to GFA–India by Canadian donors.
In addition to the “awesome free materials” perhaps Mr. Yohannan could give some free answers to these questions. If anyone attending the Calvary conference gets any responses, please add that information in the comments or send me an email.