Hoping your Thanksgiving is at least this much fun…
Music video of the week: 2nd Chapter of Acts – Easter Song
Merry Christmas 2006
Post Christmas Stress Disorder (PCSD)
As a public service, I want to spread the word about Post Christmas Stress Disorder (PCSD) and remind folks that help is available. Just go easy on the soy nog…
Diagnostic Criteria for 311.5x Post-Christmas Stress Disorder
A. Four (or more) of the following symptoms have been present during the same two-week period and represent a change from previous functioning.
(1) refuses to take down Christmas decorations within one week after Christmas. (In chronic cases, leaves decorations up year round.) Note: In children, makes Christmas related requests year round;
(2) seeks out shopping opportunities on the day immediately following Christmas;
(3) depressed mood, more days than not (e.g., sings â€œBlue Christmasâ€ repeatedly);
(4) vocal tics (e.g., â€œHo, ho, hoâ€);
(5) compulsive Christmas related behavior (e.g., Wraps and unwraps presents even though no gift is inside);
(6) catatonic, expectant behavior (e.g., Stands for long periods of time, immobile, under mistletoe)…
To read the rest, go here…
Best wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving Day. Soon we will be hearing tunes like this everywhere.